Dellrose scholars attend acclaimed schools in the well-regarded Waller Independent School District where they can flourish academically, athletically and socially in an intimate environment. Nurtured by highly trained faculty, they will emerge prepared for the challenges of higher education.
Waller ISD has fostered students for nearly 130 years, earning a reputation for academic and extracurricular excellence. Waller ISD schools compete for — and win — UIL area, regional and state awards in academics, fine arts and athletics. The 97 percent graduation rate is well above the state average. Waller ISD earned an “A” rating from the Texas Education Agency in 2019 for a second consecutive year.
Aided by a $71 million bond package that was passed in 2015, Waller ISD is poised to add campuses as the district population expands — including the construction of on-site elementary and middle schools within Dellrose.
Parents and students alike will be thrilled to know that classes will soon be in session at Bryan Lowe Elementary School, the brand-new on-site K-5 school in Dellrose, set to open its doors in August 2024. Equipped with a stage, gymnasium, kitchen, cafeteria, and large media center, it’s the ideal hub for education.
With its outdoor playground and opportunities for all kinds of exercise or sporting activities, kids will have ample space to let their imaginations run free and discover new passions. Over 250 parking spaces and a sizable bus loop surround the school so parents have designated areas to drop the kids off or pick them up if needed. An administrative office will also be located near the front entrance to greet parents and students alike. Stay up-to-date with how construction is progressing by following us on Instagram at @dellroseliving.
Address: 31502 Conifer Farm Dr, Hockley, TX 77447
Roberts Road faculty and staff honor individual learning styles in a positive and nurturing environment. In 2017, the school was named a “Schools Transforming Learning” designated campus by the Principals’ Institute for innovative educational programing, including bilingual classes and the WISD Dyslexia Services model. Students benefit from instruction in music, physical education and technology applications.
– Innovative Compact for Learning unites students, parents and teachers for an effective learning environment.
– Bilingual, Gifted and Talented and ESL classes are offered.
– Programs for students with autism, dyslexia and other conditions.
– Emphasis on technology with networked computers in every classroom.
– A strong PTO and active volunteer program contribute to the school’s success.
Address: 24920 Zube Road, Hockley, Texas 77447
School Mascot: Bulldog
Principal: Amy Carranza
Asst. Principal: Amanda Thompson
With a strong focus on academics, as well as a wide range of electives and extracurricular activities, Waller Bulldogs have many opportunities to shine. Teachers work collaboratively in departments and grade-level teams to create and deliver engaging, high-quality lessons, preparing students for the transition to Waller High School. Electives include choices in fine arts, foreign language, business, vocational, wellness, physical education and athletics. High school credit classes are offered.
– 2019 Distinctions in six categories: English Language Arts/Reading, Social Studies, Science, Comparative Academic Growth, Postsecondary Readiness and Comparative Closing the Gaps.
– Technology is integrated into all subject areas and three computer labs facilitate technology literacy.
– Seventh-grade boys were named 2018 Cross Country District Champions.
Address: 2402 Waller Street Waller, Texas 77484
School Mascot: Bulldog
Principal: Tanya Carrejo
Asst. Principal: Andre Brooks and Joel Poag
Waller High School is a winning combination of academics, electives and extracurricular activities. A range of Advanced Placement and dual credit classes are offered, and students achieve higher than average SAT and ACT scores. Waller Bulldogs excel in athletics and the arts, winning medals at UIL competitions and district championships. The graduation rate is 97 percent.
– The wide range of athletics offered includes football, baseball, basketball, boys’ and girls’ soccer, track, golf and Special Olympics.
– 2019 TEA Distinctions in Comparative Closing the Gaps.
– The Lady Bulldog Basketball Team ended the 2018 season as bi-district champions.
– The Career and Technical Education program offers students 20 certification opportunities and more than 70-course offerings. More than 33 percent of 2019 graduates earned industry certifications.
– Waller High School Rodeo Team member won a third Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Championship in 2019.
Address: 20950 Field Store Road, Waller, Texas 77484
School Mascot: Bulldog
Principal: Stephanie Fletcher
Asst. Principal: Robert Kinney, Amy Weinert, Mindy Pepper, Kevin Byrd and Celestino Albarran